Thursday, April 1, 2010

Laundry makes me a Basket Case...so true!

Here is the sign that I see RIGHT when I walk into my laundry room...Laundry makes me a basket case....Sooooo true. Well, I was tired of my kids just throwing their laundry all over the floor. It seems to pile up so fast and can be a bit frustrating...would you agree with me? So I visited my local Ikea store and found these great hampers. They were $9.99 each. There is a lid on top so I don't have to see my laundry, and it is divided into two parts. It is separated by a zip up divider. So cool and convenient. I then came home and got out the Cricut and the vinyl and made a "Towels, Colors, Darks and Whites" label. Needless to say, this has been SUCH a GREAT thing for me. Little things can make the biggest difference and now I am not afraid to enter the dreaded laundry room!


♥Kristen♥

1 comment: