Thursday, April 1, 2010

Chicken Pot Pie Recipe

Holy Mother of all that is Yummy!! My friend Brittany gave me this recipe a looooong time ago. I just tried it last night. I should have tried it a loooooooong time ago! The hubs loved it and so did I!! And isn't it pretty?????

Here is the recipe:
Two pre-made pie crusts. You can be ambitious and make your own if you realllly want to
2 chicken breasts cooked and shredded
2 cans cream of potato soup
1 can sliced carrots, drained
1 cup frozen peas
1 packet of Chicken Gravy Mix
1/4 cup milk
Combine all ingredients. Pour into pie crust. I poked holes in the pie crust first. I then took the second pie crust and tore off the edges and laid it on top and cut slits in the top. So easy and so delicious! Serve with warm Rhodes Rolls and you have a wonderful comfort food meal!!
nicole signature Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment