Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter Egg Bugs

While browsing through the Oriental Trading Magazine, I came across some cute, cute, cute Easter Eggs that looked like bugs. So I had to make my own. Here are my Easter Egg Bugs: They were so easy and fun to make. All you need is some eggs, craft foam, and markers. Just take whatever egg you want to use and lay it out on your foam, then trace around the egg, then I just eye-balled the design of the hands, arms, and antennas for the bugs and the wings and antenna for the butterflies. Then I used my scissors and cut out. Then my wonderful "assistants" colored the wings and added on faces. Such a quick and easy and super fun project. We can't wait to use these eggs as part of our Easter Egg hunt this weekend.

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. These are soo cute! I might have to do these next year for Pre-School!

    ReplyDelete