Tuesday, June 1, 2010

No pantry? What???

When we moved into our house on base in January I was quite surprised that it had NO PANTRY!! And hardly any cupboard space so I couldn't really spare one of them. So we had to buy this lovely cabinet. This cabinet drives me CRAZY! It isn't very big and doesn't really hold all of our food, and just looks so out of place to me. So, what else could I do? Give it some character I did!

Just got started taping. Plain white. BORING!!!



I had originally planned on stenciling a quatrefoil but it just wasn't working out. So I just painted some panels on it. It makes it a little more bearable for me.
I can not wait to have a pantry again!!!!


Nicole

1 comment:

  1. That would be so hard not having a pantry. Great job on sprucing it up :)

    ReplyDelete